Thursday, May 15, 2008

Crazy Waiting

It has been crazy full of ups and downs lately. Just starting to be comfortable having a roommate but this will change soon. Never had a roommate before so this situation is new. Another thing this living myself is very new too. So this is gonna be a challenge.

My friend decided to go back home...to his home. Because we started living at the apartment at the same time and im jsut getting comfortable with the idea, its kinda hard to adjust yet again. I m actually happy for him and really supportive but sometimes i get selfish and only think of myself.

It has been a blast while it lasted. We became much closer and im happy that it happened. It has been a roller coaster ride with all the shit we've done but i wouldn't change anything. things happen for a reason, or don't really necessarily need a reason but it just happens. either way i had a blast. lmao

Ill be fine i guess this will teach me how to be by myself for a while. I thinks this is gonna be good learning opportunity for me. I guess im just having a late separation anxiety. lmao in addition too fear of change. Im a mess.

See ya later dude! *knuckle peace*
it has been fun