Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Im Beaten Down

I have so many thoughts in my head, swirling around most of them are jsut questions really.
Im spent, i need help but i dont feel like anyone can help me out. Its just me...alone?

I want to be enthusiastic and positive about everything right now but its not working. Maybe i just need a good cry. Just to let it out and be free of it. Thinking how things could be worst but i cant seem to get that frame of mind. I am weak and i admit it. This is the first step. I need to realize this and stop faking. I am WEAK. whats next...i can be strong...i can be in control.

Failing is not an option for me, but its my doing why im here at this point. A point where everything is up in the air. I wanna be happy but eveyrthing seems unimportant. Moving and having your own freedom seems so small and uninteresting. I need to fix this, i know its fixable and im scared out of my mind.

I need to be positive...
I need to do this
There is no choice...
This is my life...

No comments: