Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A NEW POST HOOOORRAY!!

its been...hmmm a month or so but i still dont know how to do this blogging thing. like posting and adding friends and such...lmao 'and such'...ahahahah

Hamilton was awesome, got to spend time with j-mack and eya which is rare now a days but when we do the time not seeing each other doesnt seem that long. But i still dream about the original 4th spare hangin out together...complete. Its so often that whenever we hang out atleast one person is missing. Its fun but i rather have all of us present. I thought that everythings gonna change after highschool, and i was proven wrong time and time again. I hate being wrong. Its gotten better in my opinion. I didnt believe in this friendship lasting but these guys made me believe that it doesnt really matter how far the distance and how long we dont see each other but the dynamic between us will still be there.

Im really thankful to you guys for making my life better...lmao right. But seriously my life would probably be so platonic without you guys that having none is better. We all are so different from one another that it makes me wonder how we all get along. But i think our similarities are much more stronger. Laughing at random stuff that seems inappropriate and juvenile is the best. One look and we bust out laughing, or we just get it. Sometimes i think i can pretty much sense what you guys feel more than my own. We can just be in one room and do nothing and be satisfied. Just thinking about the memories makes me just smile and look forward for some more.

We often joke about being in our 80's and doing food runs and such. But thinking about it, it will prolly happen. No doubt in my mind that its inevitable. IT HOW WE ROLL...betch!

You guys know how i feel and i dont need to publish it. But what the heck...I Lowyou guys

2 comments:

The Ageless Fool said...

You bitch, I'll fucking make fun of your shoes even when you're 80.

Man, true. You guys are the only good thing that came out of the mess called high school.

eya said...

I quite agree. I don't know what I would do without the dose of randomness I only experience with you guys.